Monday, September 9, 2013

Apostle Time!!! :)

Yep...another apostle is going to come speak to us! Elder Anderson this time. I CAN'T WAIT!!! :) The Dallas mission will also be attending.. That might be a little cray cray. But still...supes excite. I also have a feeling we're going to be on facebook pretty soon here! I was glad to be rid of my facebook! But if it furthers the work, I am willing to do whatever it takes. :)
How was your vaca? Sounds like it was fun! And y'all are the best missionaries handing out Book of Mormons! (Books of Mormon?) If all members were to do such things this work would sky rocket! So THANK YOU! Keep it up! :)
How are wedding plans? I still can't believe Auttie is gettin' hitched. Is it keeping everyone busy and stressed out? Ha!
So we had missionary cleaning checks this week...Oh my hilarious. So the elders didn't warn us like they were supposed to (surprise surprise HA!) and they called us one early morning and said someone was inspecting our apartment in thirty minutes! "WHAT?! AHH!" It wasn't bad but just definitely not white glove clean! Luckily I had deep cleaned the kitchen in the middle of the night before. But we just went to work...they knocked and I still had stuff all over my bed and Sister Trusty wasn't even dressed! So I distracted them while she got dressed and then we swapped while I made my bed in literally 30 seconds RIGHT before the lady came into the room! HA! It was seriously like something from a movie. She then said our apartment was the cleanest that they've checked and we received an "excellent" rating! Right after they left, we fell to the ground and sighed with relief. Okay...really not funny...ya had to be there...
Sorry, that's about it for this week! Lame...I know. But this church is true and I love y'all! Toodles!
Sister Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment