Monday, September 16, 2013

TRANSFERS!!!

Okay, so first of all...I'M BEING TRANSFERRED! Here's my address...
8510 Westlake Dr. #8510-11
White Settlement, TX 76108
It's in Fort Worth...the city...of course. HA! One day I will get to the country!!!! :):):)
Okay...So I'm just gonna be frank. This is really kickin' my behind! It is really starting to hurt! It may just be because it's been so long and I'm losing my strength. I don't really know! HA! The dentist didn't call you? He said he was going to. I do indeed have TMJ, but obviously there's something much bigger...I'm not sure what they're doing with me being transferred and everything. I'll just be patient. :) I hope y'all know that I know that God is with me every step of the way! Although, I have been struggling physically, He has blessed me with spiritual strength. I am grateful for the opportunity to become so close to my Savior! :) "The best way to come closer to God is to struggle." How true is that? I'm so grateful for my Redeemer and his infinite, atoning sacrifice for me! I trust in the Lord with all my heart!
So Elder Anderson and Brother Callister came to speak to us!!!! It was great...I was having a hard time paying attention but what I did hear was truly inspired. I felt like it was just for me. :) Something that really stood out to me was how Elder Anderson said..."we do want you to be good missionaries, but importantly, we want YOU to become great disciples of Jesus Christ." He talked about how yes, we are to help others and be good missionaries...but he wants each of us to progress in this experience. That helped me a lot because I've felt so useless. I've felt like such a bad missionary and more of a burden than a blessing...but I know that I have learned and grown a lot in this past transfer. I know I will be stronger because of this trial! But it was great to shake the hand of an apostle of the Lord. :) He truly is called of God.
So Montana for the weekend huh? Do y'all ever slow down? Sheesh! DAD! I can't believe all your goals for missionary work! You always have been a great member missionary and I know that your efforts and all the members around the world will push this work forward! MOM! Lindsey Richards is indeed going on a mission to Italy! and thank you for your letter. I LOVE getting letters! :) I can feel your prayers. Also, I'll probably have to send a package home because I have accumulated so much stuff....So sorry, it won't be gifts! HA!
I love y'all so much! I'll tell you more when I find out! But until then, know that I'm doing well and that I'm happy! :) God is with me. The church is true! The gospel is true! and I love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! Peace and Blessin'. Peace and Blessins'.
Love,
Sister Barnes
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment