Monday, October 14, 2013

...

So first of all, I think I'm gonna buy me some cowgirl boots today. No judge. You can't come and live in Texas and go home without some real, authentic Justin boots! So...it's totes happening.
So Autumn's getting married pretty soon and that's really weird. Sounds like y'all have been crazy busy. Remind me never to get married. Thanks. 
So I love miracles! They happen daily! I'm not very good at sharing the miracles which is awful but they do happen. :) Like I was on exchange and we were teaching this girl at the park... Randomly this guy comes out of the blue and asks if he can sit by us. (Ummm...is the sky blue? Is Brad Pitt beautiful? OF COURSE YOU CAN SIT BY US!) Ha ha okay...so then of course we start teaching him. After everything, he told us that he just had this feeling that he needed to come to the park. (Thank you Holy Ghost). AGH! I just love missionary work. I can't even handle it. 
So we are still pretty busy. Sometimes we have to skip meals because there's just not enough time, but things are going really well. We had a ton of baptismal dates coming up. But again, I'm scared they're not ready! So we pushed them back a bit. It's like the parable of the sower in the New Testament! But things are going well. This is a very humble area. I am a lot more grateful for cleanliness now. Yes Mom...it's a miracle. 
I had to give a talk yesterday too! :) We hardly had any notice and no time to prepare but they went really well! It's all part of being a missionary right? I actually can't remember the last time I had a normal church block. We're always teaching some sort of class. It's da bessst.
Welp, I love missionary work with all my heart and soul! I love this gospel and I love this church! and I love y'all! I'm just soo happy!
Sister Barnes
P.S. Thank you for the pictures of the mountains. :) Everyone was round my computer ooing and awing. Gotta love home.

No comments:

Post a Comment