Tuesday, October 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!! :)


Happy Birthday to my dear sister AUTTIE! and in case I forget next week...AMERS! Love y'all both so much! 
The work has been going well! :) We stay very busy! We have quantity...But I worry about "quality" investigators. I don't want to baptize these people just to have them fall away. :/ I'm sure as we follow the spirit we will know what to do! I love my compangee! We may or may not pull pranks on each other all the time...I may have brushed my teeth with salt this morning...Man oh man. We just like to have a good time and laugh while we work. I think it's a great method! 
Also, a stray cat snuck into our apartment...I actually got the whole thing on film so I'll show y'all someday. Totes my goats funny. Also, there was a snake in Sister Lewis's study blanket. I may have jumped on the table...But in my defense...I just heard her scream "SNAAAAKE!!!!" and there's lots of crazy poisonous snakes here so I was just playing it safe. It was just little and not poisonous...no worries. Let's see...Oh. Someone asked me if I was a nun today. And this guy tried to convince me that I was a polygamist... Some people's kids.... Also, we had THREE families come to church yesterday that haven't been to church in YEEAAARRSS!!! People were crying. They were crying. It was beautiful. I was so happy. There's no happiness quite like what this gospel brings! We also teach in church about every week. And President Ames came and spoke to us at a fireside for our ward last night! It's just been a really good transfer. I love missionary work.
I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE!!! I can't wait!!!! The relief society broadcast was AWESOME! And I totally saw my good friend Karlie Rupe in the choir! She leaves to Argentina in two weeks!!! Crazy how the time flies. At the end of this transfer I will be hitting my halfway mark. Oh my eww eww gross. I'm still brand new. 
DAD! Ricky. Heh. Heh. Is it really getting cold there? It's finally starting to cool down a bit here. Still some hot days but it's a lot more bearable. MOM! My head has gotten a little worse again this week and I'm still throwing up (not as often) but I feel like I'm just use to everything at this point. I'm really happy! And I'm a lot better than I was! So I'm grateful! 
Running low on time but know that I love this gospel with all my heart! I love y'all so much!
Love,
Sister Barnes 
P.S. Only a few weeks until the weddin'. YEE DOGGIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment